Friday, July 26, 2013

laugh :) :D

Ha ha ha ha ha.... Ha ha ha ha ha.... maybe this is my first laugh for today (9:00 am here!!)... really need to work hard on this...an average person laughs 18 times a day :) I am one of those people who are keeping this number low ;)
Anyway, would you like to be haharaam (left guy in the pic) or heheraam (right guy in the pic)???? When I first saw this pic, I thought that 2 friends were having fun ! But then I saw it again and being in the philosophical mood, that I always am in :P !!, I named them the way they laughed  :D
Mr. haharaam is a guy who is very very expressive, you may call him an expert or even an extrovert ! Lives life king size ! Kind of a guy who has few resources but extracts everything out of them ! Sometimes has multiple useless things as well...ummm... like expensive watches !! (sorry... thoda personal hai :P) but I mean who wears a watch these days.. and even if you do, you will always look at your mobile to see what time it is :) ;) :D. Anyway, coming back to haharaam. So, he is a guy who will do things and try to enjoy as if this is the last moment of life! 

However, Mr. heheraam is a guy who is expressive but not as much as haharaam. He is not an introvert but can manage without being called as a boring guy ! Lives life decently but is always in a saving mode! sometimes friends turn that mode off :P and he lets them :D ;) So, he is a guy who will do things as needed and will enjoy life in a balanced manner !

Now who are you? haharaam or heheraam? do let me know in the comments below!

Why am I asking this question??? Well, let's just say that I want to promote laughter :D I myself feel that I am heheraam and would like to see if there is value in becoming haharaam :P  I would like to know who are haharaams & heheraams to be able to make that decision ;)  

(lame, right??? well, I could not end it well :P ... do let me know if you have any other thoughts :P)

Gracias!! 
-
skalfaaz



1 comment:

  1. Test comment: Multiple people told me that they are not able to comment :/

    ReplyDelete